[Catalyst] Mason view hackers (and other views), PING

Florian Ragwitz rafl at debian.org
Tue May 15 21:51:09 GMT 2007

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 02:21:01AM +0200, Florian Ragwitz wrote:
> As no one really cared so far I just set up a repository for
> Catalyst::View::Mason at
>
>   git://git.perldition.org/Catalyst-View-Mason.git
>
> with a gitweb interface at
> http://git.perldition.org/?p=Catalyst-View-Mason.git;a=summary

Now the repo contains C::V::Mason 0.08 plus the following changes:

* a nice test suite
* fixed default charset
* use component configuration
* a render method
* use $c->action instead of $c->request->match (if you ask for it)

and some other minor things.

This is what I'd like to upload to cpan, but before I do so I'd like you
to take a look at what I've done. I'd be happy to get any kind of
feedback as well as patches for the latest cpan version of this module I
didn't find and merge.

-Flo

--
BOFH excuse #395: