[Catalyst] reusable view components

John Goulah jgoulah at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:39:44 GMT 2007

Theres probably not one specific answer for this, but I was curious on
peoples opinion.  I'm basically trying to figure out what is the best way to
create componentized views, such as Mason components allows you do reuse
pieces of the page that are cachable.  Would this basically be done on the
template level pulling in pieces of various smaller templates into a bigger
wrapper like template, and forwarding (or perhaps chaining) within the
controller to gather the data that gets passed into it?   What are peoples
thoughts on the best way to reuse as many parts of the page as possible when
certain pieces are used on many pages within the app?

Thanks!
John