[Catalyst] Catalyst merchandise

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Fri May 18 14:30:50 GMT 2007

On 5/18/07, Mike Whitaker <mike at altrion.org> wrote:

> Embroidered golf shirts would be cool, as would black ones, but they
> don't do them yet.

We are the coordinators for the logo-wear for our kids' elementary school
(they call it spiritwear), so I have connections in the on-demand embroidery
industry. We'd have to do our own shipping, and threre'd be an initial
set-up fee to get the logo into the embroidery contraption, but we'd have
access to  apparel catalogs, multiple shirt styles,  etc.

We're transitioning control from my wife to myself, so give me a little time
to start working directly with our representative.

We may have to commission a mango-based ordering system.

Len.

-- =

lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
614-404-4214