[Catalyst] Session unexpectedly expiring

Jeff Chimene jchimene at gmail.com
Mon May 21 02:20:23 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why my sessions are expiring in
script/xxx_cgi.pl but not script/xxx_server.pl
The desired cycle is to login then redirect to another controller.

When I run the standalone server, the session state is recovered, and
control resumes with the next controller.

When I run using Apache & the script/xxx_cgi.pl, the session state is
marked expired and control returns to the login controller.

I'm using the Session, Session::Store::FastMmap, Session::State::Cookie
plugins.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,
jec