[Catalyst] Creating a thin Model

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 21 15:13:06 GMT 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 12:31:22PM +0100, Jamie Neil wrote:
> http://search.cpan.org/search?query=catalyst%3A%3Amodel+accept_context
>
> brings up most of them, but there are a few more like Net::Amazon.

Looks like they were all cargo-culted from J Shirley's YouTube model. o
I shall be explaining the appropriate techniques to him and then he can
chases everybody else down and get them to change theirs :)

> >sub new {
> >  my ($class, $c, $args) = @_;
> >  return ExternalModule->new(
> >    Catalyst::Utils::merge_hashes( $args, $class->config )
> >  );
> >}
>
> Thanks, I'll give that a try.

If you get stuck, could you start a fresh thread, please? I think this one
has officially got confused now :)