[Catalyst] Re: Redispatching actions

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 22 01:51:43 GMT 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 11:50:00PM +0200, Bernhard Graf wrote:
> Yes.

No justification, again.

So clearly you have no argument.

Don't waste this list's time with baseless assertions again. You want those,
go join the VB team at Microsoft.

> What wrong URL?

The wrong I mentioned and you ignored. Please read the thread again.

And pay attention this time.

> My example showed that http://example.com/data/update is virtually equal
> to http://example.com/data/view if not posted from a form.

Wrong. See last paragraph for correction requirements.

> > Can you explain one the problems, please?
>
> See my other post.

Which explained nothing. Try again.

At this point several people have asked you several times for reasoned

You've replied every time with un-justified assertions.

Even if I thought you were wrong I'd be willing to argue with a justification,
but you haven't even bothered trying.

Engage in the technical debate or be removed from this list just as quickly as
a $religion extremist who refused to justify -their- position would be.

This is your final warning.