[Catalyst] Using a custom TT filter

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue May 22 11:43:37 GMT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 01:20:46PM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use a custom TT filter in a Catalyst app.
>
> In MyApp.pm I use:

> PLUGIN_BASE => __PACKAGE__->path_to('lib'),
> },

Not strictly a Catalyst question, but my guess is you're using
PLUGIN_BASE incorrectly.

According to 'perldoc Template::Plugin' (which of course you've already
read):

   Use the PLUGIN_BASE option to specify the namespace that you use.  e.g.

       use Template;
       my $template = Template->new({
           PLUGIN_BASE => ’MyOrg::Template::Plugin’,
       });

You're not specifying a namespace, you're giving a path ...
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  My computer's so fast it finishes an infinite loop in 5 minutes.