[Catalyst] Re: Redispatching actions

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 22 15:00:19 GMT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 09:11:01AM +0200, Bernhard Graf wrote:
> Matt S Trout wrote:
>
> > Engage in the technical debate or be removed from this list just as
> > quickly as a $religion extremist who refused to justify -their-
> > position would be.
> >
> > This is your final warning.
>
> Cool down Tony^H^H^H^H^HMatt.

Ha, fair point.

But you're driving a fair few people nuts not engaging, especially because
you often present arguments that are technically competent and well-thought-out
in other areas.

Your religion over this one thus seems far worse in comparison - which is
why I'm finding it extremely frustrating.

Apologies for my disproportionate response.