[Catalyst] Using C::P::Continuation (Was: Session timeout and re-Authentication from a Frame)

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Wed May 23 19:40:31 GMT 2007

Good morning,

On 15/5/07 at 9:03 AM +0100, Matt S Trout
<dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 12:52:25PM +1000, Steve H wrote:
>>  On a further note, with re-authentication after session
>>timeout, it'd be  good to be able to 'park' the original
>>request while the re-authentication  occurs, then continue to
>>process it. Assume in this context that all state  would be
>>persisted against the User (as opposed to the session-id).
>>...maybe a response that then pops a temporary window to
>>re-authenticate in  - thus helping to preserve the underlying
>>targets for the parked then  subsequently executed request.
>>Any ideas or code that can be leveraged?
>
>Catalyst::Plugin::Continuation

Is there any further documentation for this plugin? Or any
examples showing how to implement it for the issue above?

I've read the POD a few times and I don't "get it".

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia