[Catalyst] Link to file

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 16:43:52 GMT 2007

the error is : File Not Found.
 Yes, I have apache, and also tried on dev machine at localhost. Problem is when adding the file path to template, like: <a href="[% myvar %]">listen</a>, and myvar = '/var/www/html/myfolder/myfile.wav';
 when move the cursor over  "listen" the link is : http://localhost:3000/var/www/html/myfolder/myfile.wav  or http://www.mydomain.com/var/www/html/myfolder/myfile.wav

 Obviously, this is the wrong path to the file. How can I drop the http://... before the real path?
 Thank you

Jeff Chimene <jchimene at gmail.com> wrote: Will Smith wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to add a link to a wav file on server. The file location is in
> var/www/html/myfolder/myfile.wav. And my app is in var/www/myapp. Hope
> that you could help me out here. Do I need  Static Plugin to add this
> hyper link?
What was the error or result? Are you using Apache? If so, are there any
clues in the error_log?

Cheers,
jec

List: Catalyst at lists.rawmode.org