[Catalyst] Catalyst and transactions

Jason Konrad jason at popularmedia.com
Fri May 25 23:04:34 GMT 2007

Thanks for the help.  With your suggestion I managed to track down what was=
 going on.  The error I was seeing was coming from a unit test that I wrote=
 using a mocked application (that someone else wrote).  It turns out that t=
he $c->model method was being mocked and it would only return result sets. =
 I love testing...

So, yes, $c->model('kRadDB')->schema does work like it's supposed to.

-Jason

On 5/25/07 2:16 PM, "Evaldas Imbrasas" <evaldas at imbrasas.com> wrote:

Try this:
$c->model('kRadDB')->result_source->schema

On 5/25/07, Jason Konrad <jason at popularmedia.com> wrote:
> This does accomplish what I was trying to do but aren't there some
> connections around that I could use rather than manually connecting each
> time I need to do this transaction?
>
> $c->model('kRadDB')->schema
>
> I get this error " Can't call method "schema" without a package or object
> reference"

Evaldas Imbrasas
http://www.imbrasas.com