[Catalyst] Re: JavaScript::Minifier new version

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sun May 27 05:20:36 GMT 2007

* Peter Michaux <petermichaux at gmail.com> [2007-05-27 05:30]:
> Now why didn't the camel book tell me that? :)

It doesn’t go much into the community aspect of the language, the
tooling, and all that. _Intermediate Perl_ dips into it at the
end, but I don’t know that I’d call it comprehensive.

However, Sam Tregar’s _Writing Perl Modules for CPAN_ is
available at no charge from <http://www.apress.com/free/>.
Despite its age it’s still mostly valid. Just use
Module::Starter::PBP rather than h2xs; it’ll hardly make a
difference as far as the book is concerned, you just get a more
modern skeleton distro with more instructive boilerplate.

Regards,