[Catalyst] Model Tutorial?

Ryan Detzel god at detz.net
Tue May 29 14:05:37 GMT 2007

The one thing I'm having a hard time with is understanding the whole model
relationship setup. I'm used to writie SQL statements like
"SELECT * FROM users, picture WHERE users.user_id=3D1 AND users.user_id =3D
picture.user_id;" which I know is not the proper way but when I get into
statements joining 3-4 tables it's easier to read that way. Anyways, setting
up the has_a, has_many stuff in the DBIC files is a pain and I can't seem to
do the joins I can with direct SQL statements, anyone have any good
tutorials or advice on this?