[Catalyst] New Catalyst powered site

Matthew Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Wed May 30 13:47:42 GMT 2007

I would like to announce the release of a new Catalyst powered site,
www.tangeroutlet.com.

The project was a complete rewrite of an existing CGI/mod_perl/etc.
mess. It is running fastcgi under Apache+mod_fcgid on a dual Opteron
system with SLES 10 installed and handles about 33k requests a day. It
is a pretty standard Catalyst app, except for the templating - we chose
HTML::Template.

I would like to extend my thanks to all of those who have helped develop
Catalyst and it's many plugins. It has been a fun system to learn and
deploy and I hope that I have some code worth contributing at some
point.

v/r

--
Matthew Pitts <mpitts at a3its.com>