[Catalyst] is not in the symbol table

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:16:19 GMT 2007

Hi,

I used Apache::SmallProf for to discover why the processor is used at 100%
until I restart the web server.
I am using an application made with Catalyst, mod_perl, under Apache 2.2.4
under Linux.

I've seen the following line in many files created by Apache::SmallProf
(with different template names):

       867 3.243368 3.270000         15:The code for
/oct/TranzactiiBursiere/templates/header.tt is not in the symbol table.

Can anyone tell me what does "is not in the symbol table" means, and what
can I do to fix it if it something wrong?

Thank you.

Octavian