[Catalyst] A question on persistence with sessions or similar

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Nov 7 04:25:34 GMT 2007

Jonathan Rockway wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, what documentation lead you in this direction?
> flash doesn't get much mention officially, I don't think.

http://search.cpan.org/~nuffin/Catalyst-Plugin-Session-0.19/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session.pm

For some reason, session didn't work the first time I played with it.

It is behaving nicely now.  So I read the rest of the documentation, and
there, right under sessions is a little discussion on flash ...

... to my fevered brain, it seemed like "approximately" what I wanted to do.

--
Joe Landman
landman at scalableinformatics.com