[Catalyst] "Save as..."

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:01:56 GMT 2007

Hi,

I try to print a file to the browser using:

$c->res->content_type('Application/Octet-Stream');
$c->res->header("Content-Disposition" => "attachment;filename=\"$file\"");
# $c->res->header('Content-Length' => length($content));
$c->res->body($content);

If I try to save the file pressing enter on the link to download the file,
the window that asks me if I want to save it appears, but after I press the
"Save" button, nothing happends, and it doesn't ask me for the name of the
file.

But if I right-click on that link and chose "Save as..." from the context
menu, it always ask me immediately for the name of that file.

Can you tell me what other headers do I need to print, or what else should I
need to do in order to be able to save the file by just clicking the link
(pressing enter on it)?

Thanks.

Octavian