[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:55:48 GMT 2007

See quote below.

On Nov 9, 2007 11:25 AM, Will Smith <willbelair at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, Have you been successfully used HTML::Prototype in Cat? Could you help
> me with a working example? I could not fix all the syntax in the new vers=
ion
> of Cat. Thanks
>

> **

 Ash Berlin already responded to this question:

Dont use this plugin. It is one of the more stupid plugins. The entirety
of the code is this:

package Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype;

use strict;
use base 'Class::Data::Inheritable';
use HTML::Prototype;

our $VERSION =3D '1.33';

__PACKAGE__->mk_classdata('prototype');
eval { require HTML::Prototype::Useful; };

   __PACKAGE__->prototype( HTML::Prototype->new );
} else {
   __PACKAGE__->prototype( HTML::Prototype::Useful->new );
}

Just create a HTML::Prototype yourself and be done with it if you want
to use Prototype.

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com