[Catalyst] DBIC v Cache: What are catalyst best practices for caching DBIC results (with relationships included)

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Thu Nov 15 01:02:50 GMT 2007

'Cause I'm outta the loop. That looks quite nice. The doc is a bit terse
(though that might really be all there is to it). Can you clear just a
part of the cache? It's okay if not but I'd like to be able to clear
one document or result_set out when it's updated without messing with
others that haven't changed.

I suppose you might be able to do that by refetching it?

Is there any code visible out there -- especially Cat code -- that
is using it to take a look at?

Thanks, Matt!

-Ashley