[Catalyst] ANNOUNCE: Rose::DBx::Garden and
peter at peknet.com
Mon Nov 19 20:29:19 GMT 2007
Rose::DBx::Garden 0.5 and Rose::DBx::Garden::Catalyst 0.03 should hit CPAN
shortly. The Big New Feature in this release is dynamic interrogation of RDBO
relationships and the accompanying YUI code, making it possible to manage
one-to-many and many-to-many relationships from the web.
>From the Changes files:
0.05 19 Nov 2007
* custom object_from_form() and init_with_object() methods per
* plant() now returns hash ref (RDBO => RHTMLO) instead of array ref
* 'class' attribute set on each field to original column type value.
* add garden_prefix() accessor in generated classes
0.03 19 Nov 2007
* YUI support for related records
* refactored all tt files into Templates class
* rename yui_datatable* templates to match url convention
* include json.js in core dist.
* add Create/Search to menu
* bumped req versions of CatalystX::CRUD::*
Peter Karman . peter at peknet.com . http://peknet.com/
More information about the Catalyst