[Catalyst] Re: CMS Revisited

Tony Losey tlosey at 3sixtygroup.com
Tue Nov 27 17:47:24 GMT 2007

I am interested in contributing to this. I have been working on a lot of small
use catalyst apps and was gearing up to get to something like this.

I will be looking for the download....when it's ready.  Since, I am
particularly interested in a project like this...it doesn't have to be all
the way ready.

Tony

--
Tony Losey