[Catalyst] Any chance there is an arbitrary limit to how many classes you can load this way...?

Juan Miguel Paredes juan.paredes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:58:13 GMT 2007

On 10/9/07, Dustin Suchter <dsuchter at ucla.edu> wrote:
> Why yes they are! There are classes like, 'User' and 'UserRoles'.
> This overlap happens a few time, actually.
>
> Can you elaborate on your solution? I'm a YAML beginner...

The issue may be configuration related (not especific to YAML, though
it's a common option, at least for now ;) and as jrockway gave some
tip on default_view configuration, that might suit your case.  If the
problem goes on, maybe more details (or even a self-contained test
case) would help to figure out what's happenning.

Regards,

Juan.