[Catalyst] Web Services Integration with Catalyst

JT Justman jt at signless.com
Sun Oct 14 21:07:44 GMT 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 12:14:48PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
>> Anything else worth looking at?  Any existing SOAP implementations?

I missed this on the way in, and this is only partly relevant, but I've
been working with SOAP::WSDL v2 dev builds and have been very happy with
how it works so far for deploying the FedEx SOAP services. It is good
for the situation where you have to support a lot of WSDL, and is
currently aiming for 'minimally conformant'. It uses a code generator model.

I am not, however, running it in a Catalyst environment presently,
although I plan to.

JT

--
Web:    http://www.signless.com