[Catalyst] Preventing Catalyst from loading a Controller pm module

Valentin Tumarkin valentin-lists at fuzzycow.org
Tue Oct 30 13:19:48 GMT 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a "standard" way for preventing Catalyst from
in the MyApp/Controller directory, but do not want Catalyst treating them as
http-client accessible modules.

For example:
MyApp/Controller/BaseController.pm
MyApp/Controller/AdvancedBaseControllerClass.pm (uses BaseController)
MyApp/Controller/ActualController.pm (uses AdvancedBaseController)

At this time I'm putting my base classes in the MyApp/Base/.. directories,
but this method just doesn't seem as "clean" to me.

Thank you,
Valentin