[Catalyst] Catalyst and Informix

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Sep 4 00:23:24 GMT 2007

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 10:45:24AM +1200, Robert Carew wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to use Catalyst with an Informix database and am having
> problems with DBIC and the use of serial auto-increment keys. After a
> weekend of googling I realise that DBIC does not actually support
> Informix although select and update work ok.

Nobody's filed a bug against DBIx::Class saying there are any problems
with Informix, so we were assuming it worked fine.

Maybe you could get on the dbix-class list and tell us what problems you're
seeing so we can try and help? DBIC supports anything with a user capable
of and willing to send error messages and try DBI tests.

(I have no idea how to use RDBO, though Catalyst::Controller::Rose may help
you there)

http://chainsawblues.vox.com/                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/