[Catalyst] C::M::DBIC::Schema::QyeryLog: can't collect any stats...

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:37:33 GMT 2007

On 9/19/07, Marcello Romani <mromani at ottotecnica.com> wrote:
> Again on querylog vs. catalyst...
>
> I've setup a minimal app to test the querylog stuff, but, I can't get
> any results, i.e. the statistics obtained from querylog are always zero.
>
> The attached file contains the entire app; here I show the most relevant
> files.

Not being familiar with the Model, I've just looked at the code and it
seems pretty simple, creating a QueryLog instance for each schema.

You didn't show how you were getting the information OUT of QueryLog.
The docs for the model contain an example of such.  The first mistake
I could imagine is creating a new schema and then asking it for
QueryLog info.  If it's different from the schema you used in your app
then the log would be empty.

--
Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com