[Catalyst] C::M::DBIC::Schema::QyeryLog: can't collect any stats...

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:26:17 GMT 2007

On 9/19/07, Marcello Romani <mromani at ottotecnica.com> wrote:
> First of all, thanks for the response and for your tip.
>
> I get the info out of querylog by putting it into the stash and by
> calling its methods from the same template used in the docs of the
> schema module (the only difference being I don't call c.model('FilmDB')
> every time in the template, but only once in the controller).

I can't say if Model::DBIC::QueryLog works, as I'm not familiar with
writing a Model for Catalyst.  I can say, however, the QueryLog does
as I'm using it in my apps as we speak.

I know the author of the Model is on this list or the DBIC, just not
sure which one.  Perhaps he can lend us a hand.

--
Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com