[Catalyst] C::M::DBIC::Schema::QyeryLog: can't collect any stats...

Marcello Romani mromani at ottotecnica.com
Wed Sep 19 16:44:18 GMT 2007

Cory Watson ha scritto:
> On 9/19/07, Marcello Romani <mromani at ottotecnica.com> wrote:
>> Do you use it in cat apps on in plain dbic ?
>>
>> Could you provide an example of usage ?
>
> http://www.onemogin.com/blog/554-profile-your-catalystdbixclass-app-with-querylog.html
>
> The syntax has changed a bit due to the Analyzer, but you should be
> able to make the leap.

I think I said something stupid about querylog object's address in my
DBIx::Class::QyeryLog->new(); in my code. I could verify that only one
call to that method is ever made (until I restart the app, obviously).
So my guess is that instance should collect the stats...

--
Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT