[Catalyst] Catalyst and chrome url (xul)

Javier E. Perez P. templeofdvst at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:32:37 GMT 2007

Sorry, I was getting a problem becose i try this code:

http://mcy.velug.org.ve/jperez/catalyst-xul/menu-xul.xul

<?xml version=3D"1.0"?>
      xmlns:xul=3D"http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.onl=
y.xul">
  <xul:menubar id=3D"sample-menubar">
    <xul:menu id=3D"file-menu" label=3D"File">
      <xul:menupopup id=3D"file-popup">
        <xul:menuitem label=3D"New"/>
        <xul:menuitem label=3D"Open"/>
        <xul:menuitem label=3D"Save"/>
        <xul:menuseparator/>
        <xul:menuitem label=3D"Exit"/>
      </xul:menupopup>
    </xul:menu>
    <xul:menu id=3D"edit-menu" label=3D"Edit">
      <xul:menupopup id=3D"edit-popup">
        <xul:menuitem label=3D"Undo"/>
        <xul:menuitem label=3D"Redo"/>
      </xul:menupopup>
    </xul:menu>
  </xul:menubar>

And i get the menu without the item of the first level, like this
mini-screencast show:
http://mcy.velug.org.ve/jperez/catalyst-xul/xul_text-xml.gif

At this point i use $c->res->headers->content_type("text/xml") ; in
catalyst. I thought that the problem whould be the way that it retrieve
the style that render the xul by the chrome becose if I open the same
file using firefox it render well.

But just realize that i should have use:
$c->res->headers->content_type("application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml"); for
that, now with this content type work fine :)

http://mcy.velug.org.ve/jperez/catalyst-xul/xul_text-application.gif

El dom, 23-09-2007 a las 09:58 -0500, Jonathan Rockway escribi=F3: