[Catalyst] New auth stuff and LDAP store...

Peter Karman peter at peknet.com
Mon Sep 24 18:38:22 GMT 2007

On 09/24/2007 12:22 PM, Peter Karman wrote:

> On 09/24/2007 11:55 AM, Peter Karman wrote:
>
>> As I have the time (and who knows how long that will last...), I'd still like
>> to bring the LDAP plugins up to speed. I'll hack on it a bit today and see
>> where I get.
>>

> These patches seem to bring the LDAP plugins up the latest Authentication API,
> to support realms, etc.

heh. that should be 'preferred' not 'preferred deprecated'. :/

+=head2 find_user($id)
+
+Creates a L<Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::LDAP::User> object
+for the given User ID.  This is the preferred deprecated mechanism for getting a
+given User out of the Store.

--
Peter Karman  .  peter at peknet.com  .  http://peknet.com/