[Catalyst] Re: Announce: CatalystX::Controller::reCAPTCHA

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 04:38:52 GMT 2007

It's on jrockway's todo in Catalyst::Manual::ExtendingCatalyst

The rules are (I think):

If it's a Catalyst::Controller Catalyst::Model or Catalyst::View put
it in those namespaces.  I guess if it's a Plugin it goes in there
too, but think before you decide you need a plugin - really only if
you want to mess with the request cycle.

if it doesn't neatly fit in one of those slots, it's a
CatalystX::Something.  CatalystX::Starter is on cpan for instance
(there aren't any other CatalystX modules there yet).