[Catalyst] The model -is- where your business logic lives.

Barry Hoggard bhoggard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:01:43 GMT 2007

On 9/27/07, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> I usually these days have MyApp::Web for the catalyst app instead of MyApp so
> I can deploy things like MyApp::DataStore from a separate dir tree.

How do you deal with configuring the database connection for things
like cron jobs outside of catalyst?  Do you have the connection info
in the DataStore module?  Locating the config file from any one of
several applications or crons that might use it seems tricky, and I
don't want to have that information in the config files of several
apps, but maybe that makes sense since some of them might eventually
only talk to a read-only slave.

--
Barry Hoggard