[Catalyst] Problem storing session data

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Apr 1 14:27:47 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 10:17:25AM +0200, Peter Sørensen wrote:

> _PACKAGE__->config->{session => {
> 				storage => '/tmp/session'.$$,
> 				cache_size => '10m',
> 				page_size => '256k',
> 				expires => 3600
> };
>

> If output is to big the sessionid suddenly does'nt get restored. Debug shows:
>
> [debug] Found sessionid "c23............." in cookie
>
> but the Restore is missing.
>
> I don't know where to look for a solution to this problem. Any hints?

Debug?  I guess what I would do is edit Cache::FastMmap and print out
the params passed to the construstor.  Run a back trace and figure it
out.  I have those settings in my "cache" config and use the
Session::Store::Cache plugin.  Maybe you would have better luck that
way.

If your cache entires are that large how about storing them as temp
files?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org