[Catalyst] CatalystSites.org

Stephen Sykes stephen at stephensykes.us
Wed Apr 2 23:29:22 BST 2008

Oleg Pronin wrote:
> I posted 'games.rambler.ru <http://games.rambler.ru>' a week ago. Why
> didnt you add it? :)
>
> 2008/3/27, Stephen Sykes <stephen at stephensykes.us
> <mailto:stephen at stephensykes.us>>:
>
>     Hello Friends,
>
>     For the past few days I have been putting together a site for listings
>     of websites driven by the Catalyst MVC framework. The site idea
>     was born
>     out of a discussion on the list here a few weeks ago regarding a
>     lack of
>     any definitive list of sites based on the Catalyst MVC framework.
>     Well,
>     today I would like to announce the site launch. I hope everyone finds
>     the site to their liking and can find the time to register and post
>     their Catalyst driven websites.
>
>     Note: I am also planning to release the source code for the site via
>     subversion/trac as soon as I get a couple more admin features
>     finished.
>     So if anyone is interested in helping with the site code we can do
>     this
>     under version control, a sort of community driven project if you will.

>     Kind Regards,
>     Stephen Sykes

>     Searchable archive:
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/
>     Dev site: http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/

Site added on 03-29-2008 -
http://www.catalystsites.org/sites/view_details/11

It's not on the home page now because others have been listed recently.
You have to click "View All Sites" link on bottom of home page, then go
to page 2. I'm working on adding more links to the main navigation area,
just got some other projects to finish first. Anyone interested in
helping with the site code, let me know. I have svn and trac setup for
collaboration. :-)

[stephen]