[Catalyst] Why use external FastCGI apps?

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Mon Apr 7 15:33:20 BST 2008

Roger that. It's there, but I haven't had the time to work on it much
the last month. It will get finish, however, one way or another.

Actually, I'm working now to get my Makefile.PL nailed down so that all
my dependencies actually get pulled into the PAR so that the app can be
run on a fresh system with a minimal number of CPAN installs -
hopefully, only parl. I might write up another post on this to get some
more input.

v/r
-matt