[Catalyst] Re: New credential -- Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:42:40 BST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:
>  A quick skim of Net::OpenID::Consumer does not reveal a way to
>  get at this, however… is there?

There's the identity_server method in Net::OpenID::ClaimedIdentity.

  my $identity = $csr->claimed_identity($claimed_uri)
            or Catalyst::Exception->throw($csr->err);
  my $check_url = $identity->check_url(...);

I guess this Catalyst auth plugin can inject some callback here before
calling check_url() to add more trust to some specific provider.

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa