[Catalyst] CatalystSites.org

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 13:21:04 BST 2008

On 11 Apr 2008, at 12:41, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> I'm curious, is there a compelling reason you're using one of the
> nine(!) RSS "standards" versus Atom?
>  my $feed = XML::Feed->new('Atom');

Going somewhat off-topic, when I was trying this I found XML::Feed was
producing Atom feeds that caused apoplexy to the feed validators I
tried, so I changed to XML::Atom::SimpleFeed (which has other issues
but was at least producing output that the checker was happy with).

Are you generating valid Atom with XML::Feed or did I hold the wrong
end of the chainsaw?

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]