[Catalyst] Show Catalyst info page

dreel dreel at bk.ru
Tue Apr 15 10:20:44 BST 2008

I just found that cat 5.7 аnd 5.12 have many differences.
For example, action stats changed and old version has broken.

 I want to do a back compatibility with 5.7/
I can get $Catalyst::VERSION in controller, but I don't know where to find it in "c." for TT Template.
If I can retrieve c.catalyst.version in TT than I can use conditional blocks for 5.7 and 5.12

Or may be someone already done the universal stats?

P.s.
And I have an idea to make an CatInfo page such as phpinfo.  It will be useful to have all information about
 Catalyst environment in -Debug mode /
dr.eel