[Catalyst] Unit Testing

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:26:06 BST 2008

From: "Jonathan Rockway" <jon at jrock.us>
>* On Sun, Apr 20 2008, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
>
>> Please tell us if we can find an example of putting the logic in the
>> model than call those methods from the controller.
>
> http://www.jrock.us/fp2008/catalyst/start.html
>
> Using a DBIC-based model works the same way.

Thank you Jonathan but I couldn't access any kind of helpful text on that
page. I've look in the source code what link I need to access because it was
hidden on the page. I accessed it, but I couldn't find a text in the
following page neither.
Please tell me at least if it is a text what I need to search for, or an
image slide show (which unfortunately I can't see).

Thank you.

Octavian