[Catalyst] Catalyst Conference #1

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Wed Apr 23 06:09:00 BST 2008

Just thought I would share this for those that hadn't heard.  Some of
the Tokyo-area Perl mongers put together a conference about all things
Catalyst (including the routers and ATI config utility :) Here are some
articles that you might enjoy putting into Google Translate:

(more links: http://b.hatena.ne.jp/vkgtaro/catalystcon/)

Too bad I couldn't make it -- maybe Catalyst Conference #2.  If you lose
sleep at night worrying about Catalyst's popularity, rest easy 'cause it
has its own conference now :)

Jonathan Rockway