[Catalyst] So, what do we want in the -next- book?

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:06:41 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:51 AM, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dare I say, an Enlightened Perl Development book?

Being in the middle of 5 or 6 apps that all use the 'enlightened' stack of
perl libraries I can personally say that I would _love_ to have this book to
recommend to our developers or to others.

I love DBIC, Catalyst, Moose and friends because they don't force me into a
particular way of doing things.  The problem with this approach is that, for
the newb, there are so many choices to make.  It's not always clear which is
the best.  I know I've made -- and continue to make -- bad choices that I
later have to undo.  A guide into this area of perl would likely be very
helpful.

-- =

Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com