[Catalyst] Viewing username in Apache access_log (via FastCGI)

Kutbuddin Doctor ksdoctor at burnham.org
Tue Apr 29 22:26:02 BST 2008

The Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::HTTP modules you pointed to
seem to be
for using Catalyst as a controller to access remote (not my own) web
sites that
use HTTP  authentication (basic, Digest, NTLM).

In my case I am using

Authenticaiton::Store::DBIC

so, the question is: How do I tell Apache who my authenticated user is.
I only wish
to have this to be a part of the normal Apache access_log (my own).

Thanks for that pointer, but I am still looking for a solution.