[Catalyst] C::C::FormBuilder - self->formbuilder->submitted not set

Ryan Grace ryan at familygrace.com
Tue Apr 29 23:37:08 BST 2008

Hello,

Please excuse me if this has already been answered somewhere.  I searched the archives and Googled quite a bit before turning to the list.

I'm building a form with FormBuilder with my controller containing all the firm field definitions instead of using a .fb file.

My problem is when I submit the form I see from debug output that $self->formbuilder->submitted is set to 0 and validate is set to 1.

What will cause submitted not to be set after the form is submitted and passes validation?

I also noticed that validate returns 1 before the form is submitted for the first time too.  Is that by design?

Thanks,

Ryan