[Catalyst] Catalyst::*::REST and Javascript

Hani Anani hanianani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:03:12 BST 2008

Hi Robert,

I have been using YUI along with Catalyst::Action::REST for the development
of a prototype that is open to a limited set of users, it has been working
out quite well for me. YUI is well documented with plenty of examples and is
quite robust. I can't really provide a comparison to other libs simply
because we chose YUI and have stuck with it from the start.

cheers,
-hani

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Robert Krimen <robertkrimen at gmail.com>wrot=
e: