[Catalyst] Troubleshooting FastCGI error

Dermot paikkos at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:08:28 BST 2008

2008/8/13 Matthias Zeichmann <matthias.zeichmann at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:35, Dermot <paikkos at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> -rwxrwxrwx 1 someuser root 793600 Aug 12 13:30 mydata.db
>
> better change permissions to something like 664 and chgrp www-data (or
> whatever your webserver runs as) and make sure that webserver user can
> traverse the path to db
>
> like i.e.
> # su -m www-data
> $ cd $PATH_TO_YOUR_DB
>
> cheers

Hi Matthias,

Is that for security reason? My http daemon runs as apache. Below is
the permissions as they are now.

-rw-r-xr-- 1 apache apache 793600 Aug 12 13:30 mydata.db

It doesn't resolve my problem. The error:

unable to open database file(14)

Is still there, even after a graceful restart.

I suspect this is a configuration problem with FormFU but I am not
sure what. I have tickered with my conf file

name MyApp
<Model::FormFu>
  config_dir __HOME__
  stash_key form
</Model::FormFu>
..

but that doesn't appear to make a difference.
Thanx,
Dp.