[Catalyst] Troubleshooting FastCGI error

Iain Hubbard iain.hubbard at gmgrd.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 13:00:46 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 11:35 +0100, Dermot wrote:
> I am not sure but I would have expected a permission denied message if
> the permissions were incorrect. This reads more like file not found.

A quick google turned up a similar problem
http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=695467

This turned out to be a permissions problem.

Iain.
GMG Regional Digital is part of the Guardian Media Group plc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for catalyst at lists.scsys.co.uk. It may contain privileged and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, you may notify us by telephone on 44 (0)161 832 7200. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender (iain.hubbard at gmgrd.co.uk) therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net