[Catalyst] list of perl-*.rpm files for a basic Cat install

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Aug 13 21:36:34 BST 2008

And here comes my first lame question.

Anyone built a list of the modules for a cat installation that can be
installed with yum?  I run CentOS 5, have rpmforge as a repository and
prefer to use 'binary' versions of the modules to building them via
cpan, Makefile.PL or Build.PL.

This is what I have so far but it was put together the first part of
this year so is probably out of date..

    perl-ExtUtils-ParseXS
    perl-Digest-SHA1
    perl-Digest-SHA
    perl-Module-ScanDeps
    perl-Module-CoreList
    perl-PAR-Dist
    perl-Archive-Tar
    perl-Module-Install
    perl-Catalyst-Runtime
    perl-Catalyst-Devel
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-ConfigLoader
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-Session
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-Session-State-Cookie
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-Session-Store-FastMmap
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-ACL
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-Roles
    perl-Catalyst-Plugin-StackTrace
    perl-Catalyst-View-TT
    perl-Test-WWW-Mechanize
    perl-Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst
    perl-Test-Pod
    perl-Test-Pod-Coverage

Then in cat-install I have:
    DBIx::Class
    DBIx::Class::HTMLWidget
    Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC
    Catalyst::Plugin::DefaultEnd
    Catalyst::Plugin::Dumper
    Catalyst::Plugin::HTML::Widget
    Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema

The perl*.rpm files makes life with a CentOS or a Redhat Perl
installation much easier.

Anything I should add?

TIA,
Rod