[Catalyst] PageCache and white labelling?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sun Aug 17 18:42:25 BST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 02:59:24PM +0800, Martin Ellison wrote:
> I put up the patch several days ago; has anyone looked at it?

Start a thread on catalyst-dev indicating it's got a patch attached if you
want the maintainer to spot it.

Also, config should be under 'Plugin::PageCache' as I said - that's the
standard for plugin config info.

If PageCache is still using old style it'd be nice if you could do a first
patch switching it across.