[Catalyst] Documentation for Catalyst::Model::DBIC

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:44:43 BST 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Terence Monteiro
<terence at deeproot.co.in> wrote:
> I could not find any documentation about how to supply a model's
> configuration parameters in the YAML in Catalyst::Model, since this is
> generic to all models. I finally found documentation in
> Catalyst::Model::Adaptor for this, and applied it:
>
> Model::DBIC:
>        schema_class: 'MyApp::Schema::FileDB'
>        connect_info:
>                - 'dbi:Pg:dbname=myapp'
>                - 'postgres'
>                - ''
>                - AutoCommit: 1
>
> Can I edit the pod for Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema with this example
> and/or Catalyst::Model and send it to the author/documenter?

Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader. There's a cookbook entry on this very
subject.

-Brian

[1] http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Plugin-ConfigLoader/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/ConfigLoader/Manual.pod#Configuring_a_Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema_model_from_a_YAML_config