[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst-Runtime 5.8000_04 shipped to CPAN

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Dec 7 18:47:52 GMT 2008

On 5 Dec 2008, at 23:00, Guillermo Roditi wrote:

> All of you who have experienced errors rooted in MooseX::Emulate/
> Adopt::Class::Accessor::Fast please please please send me error
> messages and show me the code that breaks.
>
> I think the trunk version fixes all your problems, but nobody has
> been able to accurately describe their problems or produce a simple
> failing test case.

Since the extra accessor generators went in, most stuff which was
broken is fixed.

> So, if my code is breaking your code, holla back!

I'm not sure if the correct fix for the lies in Catalyst, or
MX::E::CAF, but:

http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=8781

is the minimal test case I've been able to produce for the breakage
of the Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication's tests and which people
still using the back-compat auth plugins in their apps would be
seeing (if any of them were trying it and shouting).

Cheers
t0m